Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
-Pamela Vault Starr

Remember to keep dreaming! I've heard and read numerous times quotes about friends being mirror images of ourselves. I agree and disagree at the same time as I think our friends complement us and we learn through their joy, sorrow, successes and failures.

Friends are much like family, only difference is you choose to let them be part of it. They are borne into your family through kinship, ups and downs, being there for one another and knowing that if you've screwed up your friend won't have a problem smacking you upside the head and telling you to get on with it. They would do that just as quick as giving you a hug or kind word when it's much needed.

I'm sort of rambling but wanted to say this to my friends.

"Thank you my friend, family of my heart. As the experience of youth has molded me into part of who I am today, so has your friendship. You are a gift, a blessing and for you I wish happiness and love neverending! Your personality shines through in all that you do and those that you touch. You are an inspiration, you've got great shoulders to lean on and ears that listen so well and I honestly hope to be all of those for you. "

xoxo Pen

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That was so awesome Penny! I am glad that Shari became friends with you and thru her I've become friends with. You're an awesome person!

Sharijoy said...

Pen you are all of that and more!!! Thanks for being you!! love you lots!!