Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rain, Rain
go away..
come again some other day!!

What a dismal, dreary day it is here. There's so much to do but I just want to cuddle up and read a good book right now.

Work is going really well right now and we're gearing up for our big event! The interest from the community has grown alright and we'll definitely have more coverage..yay!

I'm so looking forward to the nicer weather so we can get outside and do some major yardwork. The house is in really good condition but the lawn needs some serious tlc and I need to do some flower planting, just need to decide what I want in the yard.

Keep smilin'
Pen

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I was out wandering our yard the last couple of days....I need help...a gardener...!

Tall tales said...

Hey Penny

Walmarts garden centre opens on Saturday so make it a day for yourself and get some great plants for your yard...
Sharis friend
Lucy

Jenny said...

I love your profile Pic!!!