Saturday, April 8, 2006

I love my girl Cleo!!

She's such a little dork sometimes but I love her. I swear she hear's Hal start that hot rod car at the Overwaitea parking lot! She starts dancing at the threshold to downstairs and crying/whining/wierd howl thing and two minutes later I hear Hal turn onto our street. She's such a little nut sometimes and she loves her some Dad time.

He'll say the word 'smoke' and she's at the door waiting for him and lets him know if he is just taking waaayyy to long.

This afternoon I go outside to play with her for a bit and she always gets the zoomies! It's the funniest thing to see her spin around, stop and go in the other direction and now she's got lots of room and new things to rip around.

Got to run as Hal's in the kitchen making perogies and smokies for dinner and we need sour cream.

hmmm, pondering If sour cream is already sour why is there an expiration date??

tee hee hee,
pen

2 comments:

Sharijoy said...

if Cleo is a lil dork does she take after you or DADDIE??? lol

Pen said...

hey hey now play nice, lol. If she could say "I love ya man" then i'd say it's totally Daddie Dork but guess there's a little Momma dork in there too.