Saturday, March 31, 2007

THIS N' THAT FOR THE KITCHEN from the girls

Here's my responses
1. Most used gadget: Garlic Press
2. Most used item: Steamer
3. Last time I cooked for a crowd: Christmas
4. Who had the most influence on my cooking: My Mom and Nana
5. Most used spice: Garlic
6. Favourite ice cream: Chocolate Chip Mint or Cherry Custard
7. Coffee... ground or whole beans? Ground for convenience but love grinding my own beans
8. Peanut Butter - crunchy or smooth? Smooth (but sometimes I like nutty..oh right, PB)
9. Pet peeve in someone else's kitchen: chaos, no organization
10. Too many in the freezer: Salmon (lots to smoke, anyone have a good marinade or recipe?
Shari, next year i'm sending the fish to your house, lol)
11. Wine... white or red: Blechh, not a wine drinker but if I had to it would be white
12. Evian water? Let's not be picky here, cold with ice is fine for moi
13. Favourite fruit: ohhhh thats tough!!! like watermelon, cherries, kiwis,fresh pineapple
...I can't choose and list goes on!! (DITTO TO SHARI'S LIST! HOW DO YOU CHOOSE ONE?)
14. Vegetable I hate: Certain types of beans
15. Food mispronunciation that grinds my gears: Don't really have on, although the Jalapeno commercial is starting to drive me crazy, lol.
16. Favourite sandwich: Hal's breakfast sandwich
17. Indispensable condiment: Ketchup
18. Seafood? Almost everything but clams
19. Salsa...with or without cilantro? take it or leave it
20. Carbs: **foaming at the mouth** Hello, love 'em just can't eat many

Who's next?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE your template Pen!

Pen said...

Thanks Jenny!
I think this is the one i'll keep for quite awhile as it has everything I've been looking for and after reading Shari's on the left for a bit it's grown on me, whereas before it was always centered.

xo Pen

Sharijoy said...

That commercial is driving me crazy too!! and the template looks GREAT!! can you make Jenny's on the 14th??? would that work for you?...Damn I need my phone back up and running!!