Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'M CRANKY!!

.

and tired of some bullshit in my life!! Can't go into details here just yet but will soon. Let's just say that I really need to make some changes in certain areas of my life and tonight I'M JUST FEELING BITCHY!! I warned Hal that I was feeling this way and that it wasn't him just other crap.

I feel trapped at times and stuck but not sure what to do. Pulled out a journal and thought i'd start writing again, lots of times what's bugging me but am unable to put a finger on it comes out that way.

Another thing is my home office/work space. This weekend will be the time that it gets organized so I can utilize the space and my crafty things!! Perhaps this will help get the creative juices flowing, lol.

Enough venting right now, just focus on what I need to do to find satisfaction with certain parts of my life.

.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hope you can get it all sorted!~
I was like that the other day.
Thinking of you!

joni said...

i am still...but its real crap..(mouse crap) ..but i hope the changes/organizing will help yah a bit...thinking of you Pen.

Sharijoy said...

Phone me....... so we can BOTH VENT!!!!LOL hope you can figure it out! and I want a hand in helping to revamp that room of yours!! WISH I HAD A MY SPACE!!!! ALL MY SPACE!!!