Thursday, March 2, 2006

Breathing is a good thing....right??

I've lost my identity...no longer Pen but now 4 of the seven dwarves: Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey and Grumpy!

Good lord I love Hal but this cold he shared that has me unable to breathe or sleep is making me reconsider how much I do love him, lol. Hun, share the good things but keep your germs to yourself!

Tuesday night I had about 4 hours sleep and let's see about last night....went to bed at 1 a.m. up at 3 a.m. back to bed at 5 and up at 6 a.m. oooohhhh 3.5 hours and i'm grumpy, grumpy, grumpy....thank goodness work starts at 1 p.m. so after Hal gets up I'll be able to go back to bed again for a bit. Nothing is working for this intensely sore throat, stuffed head and aching body. Fever and chills have me rolling up like a sausage roll in the duvet one minute and the next I can't unroll fast enough and the sweat is pouring off.

I felt guilty for canning on Shari and the gym yesterday but am wiped out and now today feel totally exhausted. Hal has a hockey tourney this weekend and we've got our girls group tomorrow night so it's off to the pharmacy for some different drugs.

Off to have a hot shower and rub vicks all over and snuggle up with Cleo.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope you feel better Pen! I won't be coming to the girls group, I have a tourney in Prince Rupert for hockey. Have fun!!

Sharijoy said...

Penny my dear..... we share the same thing only I've got the all chills side of it and such a sore back!!! Men!!!! we'll hit the gym with a vengeance once we're better!!! I liked the sausage roll that was cute!!

Pen said...

Aww Jenny....hopefully the next one then and it's for the kids.

Oh man, the coughing is not helping your back at all Shari and yeah we'll get back to it..I am missing it but know it's useless to go right now.

btw, Cleo DID NOT like the Vicks so no cuddles and Hal didn't get up until later so no extra sleep. Went to Shoppers to get something that would work and hopefully induce sleep. The pharmacist said that the lack of sleep was a side effect from the cold pills we were taking so she gave me another to try. S L E E P

Take care my two sweeties and talk to you later.
Pen aka Sneezy, Dopey, Sleepy and Grumpy