Sunday, March 19, 2006

Impatience!

okay, so we'll be doing the big move next weekend but it seems like life is on hold in the meantime. I do little dribs and drabs of moving over the small stuff but my patience is wearing thing! I want to be in our home NOW!! Horrible of me to feel this way as Hal's been really busy with work and moving stuff over after work plus fighting off whatever virus is going around.

It's only one week but it feels like a lifetime. Honestly don't know why i'm so impatient as the real work begins once everything is moved. Putting things away, arranging stuff, pictures, etc. but I guess it's that right now nothing can really be put away until the big stuff arrives.

As I sit here grumbling about impatience I realize it's 11:15 a.m. and I'M STILL IN MY JAMMIES!! lol. However, laundry is on the go and the shower is calling out loudly. Today i'm taking over clothes we don't wear on a regular basis (HELLO HAL...this is for you, love of my life. IF YOU HAVEN'T WORN IT IN TWO YEARS YOU PROBABLY WILL NEVER WEAR IT! Love ya, mean it!)

okay, switching laundry, hitting the shower and going to make brunch for us before I head out.

Happy sunday all.

GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're it
2. Pin the toupee on the bald guy.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over
6. Doc Goose
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Hide and Go Pee
9. Spin the Bottle of Mylanta.
10. Musical Recliners

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I think I'd win "sag you're it" now!!

Jenny said...

It'll be so good when you're in your own home. I was peeling wallpaper last night in the dining room and I was thinking, "I can't believe this is our home!" It's the best feeling!!!! Glad you're almost in!!!

Sharijoy said...

I play "sag your it" too. Pen you are not impatient.... you are just like every other woman when we want something we want it now!!! And a new home of your own to do with as you please.... its awesome... oh yeah and never ending!!!

Pen said...

It's still surreal even though we've moved a fair bit of stuff over there, Hal and Shari painted the main bedroom and some of the furniture and appliances have arrived. But yeah, exciting and planning what to do and just looking forward to being 'home'.