Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My 3's

3's about me...


3 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Forestry Health technician
2. 7 Eleven Clerk
3 . Accountant

3 places I have lived:
1. Kamloops
2. 100 Mile House
3. Kitimat

3 TV Shows that I watch:
1. CSI (original is the fave, gotta have me some Grissom)
2. Two and a Half Men
3. Brothers and Sisters

3 places I have been:
1. Nova Scotia(and seen the eastern coast of Canada except for Nfld.)
2. Nashville, TN
3. Seattle, Washington

3 People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Laura
2. Elva
3. Shell

3 of my favorite foods
1. Mom's homemade Bread
2. Greek
3. Seafood

3 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Someplace warm and sunny doing some kind of outdoor adventure
2. Seeing my family because I miss them so much
3. Meeting some of my online friends again

3 friends I think will respond:
1. Shari
2 Jenny
3. Christy

3 things I am looking forward to this year:
1 Quade having hip surgery and having a complete recovery
2 That family will come to visit (I'm not going anywhere this year because of Quades surgery)
3. Camping at the river

I'm looking forward to reading your 3's....copy, paste and fill in your answers!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Have you heard anymore about the surgery??
Maybe we'll come camping with you on the riverbank!:)

Sharijoy said...

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! You 4GOT LOST!!!! I'm sitting here in panic mode wondering if you are alright...you can't be you aren't thinking CLEAR!!! you must of had a really hard day and a BIG Brain Fart!! Its okay I think you'll be fine...just incase you better start leaving yourself LISTS!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, can't believe I had to call you to ask what the hell you meant. Talk about serious brain farts!

HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN LOST?!?!?! THAT'S IT I'M COMMITTING MYSELF RIGHT NOW.

xoxox Pen