Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dance the night away!

Gotta say I had a lot of fun last night. It's the first time in a very long time that i've just relaxed, had a few drinks (okay maybe more then a few plus Fireball shots!!!) and danced, danced, danced the night away.



This was the first Oldtimers Hockey Dance that we didn't have to work when we hosted it. I'm not going to get into the dramz but will say yesterday afternoon I was NOT going but after talking to Shari and Hal I decided that 'Screw 'em' we're gonna go and have a great time!
It was a night of good company, laughs, dancing, good food and friends.

I'll post a few pictures later today after we get home from the finals.

xo Pen

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like fun!! I wish we weren't coming off of a week of sickness otherwise we'd be right there boogeying besides you!
We ended up going for dinner at Mr. Mikes and then watching a couple of movies.