Sunday, February 18, 2007

Meal Plan Monday


Hi all, back from Vancouver and feeling exhausted now, lol. Here in no particular order is our meal plan for this week.


Ginger Sesame Chicken with Oriental Chicken Salad

Beef Stew with crescent rolls

Grilled pork with veggie shiskabobs and new potatoes

Ceasar salad, homemade pepperoni and feta pizza

Garlicky ribs, sticky rice, steamed peas and carrots (Had this tonight and it was yummy, my hunny makes the best garlicky, sticky ribs!)

Dinner in/from Terrace (Tomorrow night as we're going shopping in Terrace for bathroom fixtures)

Warm spinach salad, grilled chicken and garlic toast

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks delicious!!! Glad you're home safe and sound. Hope you had a successful shopping trip!
Talk to you soon!

Leslie said...

Mmmm! Garlicky ribs sound yummy! I make a mess of myself when we eat ribs. I have to use a lot of moist towelettes!!

Rona's Home Page said...

I love your menu choices. I hope that you had a terrific time on your trip.

Terri @ in His hands said...

Looks like a wonderful menu. I LOVE sticky rice--I could eat barrels full.

We've always wanted to go to Vancouver and just never made it. I've heard it's beautiful.

Have a great week!

Annie said...

Your menu makes me hungry, yum!
Sticky rice and garlic ribs...I can only dream. My hub doesn't cook ANYTHING!
Looks like a tasty week!
Hope your Monday is full of blessings!
Annie

Carrie! :o) said...

Gosh, I haven't had beef stew in ages. Your week sounds good!

devildogwife said...

My husband would love your menu!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Great choices! The beef stew sounds especially good today - it's cold and snowy here.

JennaG said...

Garlicky ribs--yummo! Everything on your menu sounds wonderful.

His Girl said...

What a great menu! Ginger Sesame Chicken with Oriental Chicken Salad...Garlicky ribs, sticky rice, steamed peas and carrots...YUM!

homeschoolingmommmaof4 said...

Your menu sounds soooo good!

Sharijoy said...

Pen.... so happy you are back....I wanna come over for dinner every nite....mostly for the ribs!!!talk to you soon!!! Got Kalis room painted...couple of toch ups to do and on to the floor!!