Monday, February 26, 2007

Meal Plan Monday

This weeks meals will include:


BBQ back ribs, mashed potatoes and beans

Roast beef, mashed potatoes and steamed carrots

Beef Dip (leftover roast beef), fries and salad

Tandoori chicken, rice and grilled veggies

Hamburgers and ceasar salad

BBQ pork sticks, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies

Steak, twice baked potatoes and garden salad

A mixed set of meals but variety is good! I'm going to have to surf the cookbooks for more interesting meals though. Something new and fun!!
Have a wonderful week all,

Pen

5 comments:

Sherry said...

ohhhhh tandoori chicken! Do you have a recipe for that? I am always looking for new chicken recipes!

I noticed your links too -- I LOVE hillbilly housewife!

Sherry

jennyr said...

what's tandoori chicken? sorry, i am not good at cooking and it's my 1st time to see that word =)

Jenny said...

Sounds fabulous!
I think I am going to do BBQ burgers next week. Using the bbq is about the only way Scott will cook!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day!

Annie said...

I would ask what tandoori chicken is, but I'll google it since you have so many questions about it :)
Have a great week!
blessings~
Annie

Sharijoy said...

your menu looks yummy!!!! Tabdoori got room for three more???enjoy!!ttys!!