Monday, January 29, 2007

Being a woman sucks sometimes!

Okay, so looks like I have a bladder infection...will find out this afternoon but my lower back and tummy are killing me, i'm going to the bathroom constantly and just achy all over.

The worst part is i'm unable to even go for walks due to the terrible achy pain in my lower back, it's unbearable!! I feel like a big wimp but wowza, the heating pad isn't even helping now. I'm trying to drink lots of water, have no appetite and am tired.

Off to sleep in the bathroom with my sippy cup and blankie ;-)
Pen

Definitely have an infection of some type, he suspects bladder but was concerned about white or red somethings and was sending the sample to the lab to confirm and test for something else (for the life of me can't remember right now.) Cranberry juice (not cocktail) water, rest, rest, rest, not hot baths, etc.

$60.00 later and i'm home with drink, heating pad, pillow, blankie and going to see what's on for movies.

ttfn,
Pen

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ohh...I hate bladder infections!!
They are the worst!
Hope you start to feel better soon!!
Thinking of you!

Sharijoy said...

Hope they can figure it out for yeah.... you are peeing more than me!!! And I have a reason!! how was the show?? talk to you soon!!

rhonda said...

OUCH!!!! they suck!!! havent had one in ten years !!! but boy do i remember!!!! drink,drink,drink!!!