Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Christmas pictures

Okay so it's a little late but I finally uploaded pictures from Christmas onto the computer and can now post them. I have to say Christmas was complete with having my sister, brother in law and nephews come spend it with us. My only regret is that we didn't get more pictures or take the kids out toboganning...it would snow at night and R A I N during the day!! How frustrating. The kids had an awesome Christmas and were spoiled rotten but that's okay, they loved it!

A few of the Christmas Tree

We thought this one shot as a negative looked kinda cool...




The Warren with his PSP, Matt and Dalton with their Nintendo DS Lites:


Warren and Uncle Hal going to look at Uncle Hal's gift:


Hal checking out his pressure washer:
Dalton liking his toques!


Dalton and his Pyrates ship:


Matt being the tough guy, lol:



Who's this? Matt is that you??

Warren handing out gifts. "What does this say?":



Warren showing us his LED light:



My brother-in-law Cary playing the PSP:


My baby sister Michele:

Willow our kitty...don't mind the eyes, I tried to fix them but it wouldn't get rid of the blue glare.


My fur baby nephew Larry:

Auntie Shell feeding Willow and Cleo (Back-up girl) treats:

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pictures!!!
What was hidden away for Hal in another room?

Jenny said...

You should use the negative picture for a Christmas card picture for next year...it's so cool!!