Friday, January 19, 2007

First day as a Biggest Blogger!

Today was day one of the Biggest Blogger challenge/group. It's a group of women wanting to become healthier and hopefully lose some weight in the process. If you're serious about the same thing and would like to join please click this link for more information:
http://dwiebes.blogspot.com/2007/01/biggest-blogger.html

Today was day one of keeping a food journal and eating a soup or salad before lunch and dinner with a glass of water. What a difference this made!! Such a small thing but I hardly ate any dinner. Cleo (the dog) and I went for a short but brisk walk right after work as well. It was about 20 minutes round trip but it's a start and I'm happy with it. I'll have to make sure to continue doing this when I get home because if I get home and am sidetracked it's too easy to say "I'll walk tomorrow!" This way Cleo and I both get a good little walk in.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!
Pen

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Way to go Penny!!

Jenny said...

Yay Pen!!!! Wishing you all the best for today!!
Remember...one day at a time!

Janelle said...

do you find that the food journal works Penny? i've been considering doing that! but i'm not sure if it would really change the way i eat!