Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bargain shopping!

Shari and I went swimming today and then headed to Overwaitea for the $10 shopping bag deal on cookies and rice cakes. Well I managed to get 6 packs of mini rice cakes, 6 packages of various cookies, a box of animal crackers and 8 packages of Vanilla ice cookies....all this for $10.00!!!!

Hal and I saw this in the OWT flyer friday night when we were doing our grocery list and then Sirena posted it on the Biggest Blogger site so that was a good reminder. Hal said not to bother but I know my man and his sweet tooth and I really wanted the mini rice cakes for snacks. I love making him homemade cookies but they only last such a short time for the work so this is a good change.

If you haven't made it to your Save On or Overwaitea and you want a good bargain....$10 to fill a bag with as many cookies/rice cakes as you can!

Hugs and have a happy week,
Pen

0 comments: