Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wow what a weekend!

Holy crap talk about a whirlwind weekend! Laura and I put in about 2400 km this weekend and it was a fun time. Damon was competing in gymnastics and I was her travelling sidekick.

I got to see Tiffany (our cousin and her new baby Cole), my Mommy and my sis and family. Good lord I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! We had lots of laughs, some good conversations and last night we were getting road crazy and decided that Laura needed some animals on their property...she contemplated horses, then we talked about geese and how flipping territorial they are. We'd both been chased by geese as kids, lol. We finally decided that she should start a farm with donkeys and call it the "Taylors Ass Farm". The starting herd could be Stinky, Hard, Iman, Uran, Flat and Hairy...k, so maybe you had to be there, lol. For those who are having a hard time getting it...say Ass after each of those names k.

Glad to be home, worked today and am now heading to bed to finish my book and get a full nights sleep.

ttfn.
Pen

0 comments: