Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RELAY FOR LIFE

I don't normally ask for donations but do believe that this is a worthwhile cause. I honestly don't know one person whose life has not been touched by this terrible disease whether it's family members, friends or co-workers.

I walk this year in honour of my Dad, Hal's Mother, Grandmother and Aunt who lost their battle with Cancer. I walk for family, friends and co-workers who are currently fighting this disease and pray that they win. I walk for us who have been or are caregivers of our loved ones who have Cancer.

There is no pressure to donate, if you would like to it can all be done on this page or you can email and ask for my mailing address.

Thank you to all from the bottom of my heart!
Penny

PENZ WALK FOR LIFE

~~If this doesn't take you to my page you can do a search using my name and it should bring you there~~

0 comments: