Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TAG - I'M IT!

*GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS*

1. *What is your occupation?* Administrative Assistant

2. *What color are your socks right now?* I'm sockless (ditto)

3. *What are you listening to right now?* Medium on tv

4. *What was the last thing that you ate?* Beef fajitas and salad, big glass of water

5. *Can you drive a stick shift?* Heck yeah and I really do miss it!

6. *If you were a crayon, what color would you be?* Yellow

7. *Last person you spoke to on the phone?* my dearest Laura

8. *How old are you today?* 36, 37....37 yeah 37, lol

9. *Favorite drink? --alcoholic is Rum and Coke -- non alcoholic is water!

10. *What is your favorite sport to watch? *Hockey (cuz i'm Canadian but really do love Baseball....who doesn't luv the bum action??)

11. *Have you ever dyed your hair?* that's almost as bad as asking how old I am!! YES, couldn't even tell you what my original colour would be.

12. *Pets?* A cat, a dog and a Hal

13. *Favorite food?* Veggies

14. *What was the last movie you watched?* Narnia with my nephews

15. *Favorite day of the year?* Christmas

16. *What do you do to vent anger?* Depends on where i'm at...work I bite my tongue..home - swear like a truck, growl loudly and usually slam cupboard doors (stupid I know but it's better then it used to be)

17. *What was your favorite toy as a child?* Dirtbike - Jennys answer -The barbie doll Rv!! (groans at Jennys answer...you would have hated me as a sister, lol)

18. *What is your favorite fall or spring?* right now Spring, but ask me this summer and I'll say Fall, lol

19. *Hugs or kisses?* Hugs

20. *Cherries or Blueberry?* Cherries

21. *Jeans or Skirt?* Jeans all the way

22. *Who is most likely to respond?* hmm, Shari if she's not having her baby, Lucy (got this from Jenny who got it from Joni so that cancels them out, lol)

23. *Who is least likely to respond?*Jenny and Joni, hehehehe

24. *Living arrangements?* Three fur babies..oops two furbabies and Hal

25. *When was the last time you cried?* Saturday as we drove away from my sisters

26. *What is on the floor of your closet?* nothing right now, laundry is done and I vacuumed today

27. *Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending/tagging this to?*my sister - Shell

28. *What did you do last night?* surfed the net, hung out with Hal

29. *Favorite smells?* Babies after a bath, lilacs and freshly aired bedding

30. *What inspires you?* Survivors!

31. *What are you afraid of? *the unknown - ditto!

33. *Favorite dog breed:* Rottweiler or German Shepherd

34. *How many years at your current job? 3 years

35. *Favorite day of the week?* Monday, the only day Hal and I have together

36. *How many cities or towns have you lived in?* 100 Mile, 150 Mile, Leduc, Parrsboro, Radium Hot Springs, Kamloops, Kitimat

38. *Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?* Driven a motorcycle and would love to drive one of those huge ass Mine dump trucks!

40. *Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? *Nope

41. *10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?* If that's Farenheit i'll take it!!

42.*List the name of the person that sent this TAG to you* Jenny, Jenny fe fi fo Fenny...Jenny! I caught it from her blog!




1 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

fun questions! i like getting to know you better. :o)