Friday, August 11, 2006

The Power of 3

From Jenny via Janelle...

3 Things that scare me:
Spiders, Being truly alone, My Naked Reflection!!

3 People Who Make Me Laugh:
Hal, Friends, Robin Williams

3 Things I love:
Hal, Nephews and Nieces, kids laughing

3 Things I dislike:
Fighting, being disorganized and waiting

3 Things I Don't Understand:
Hate and War, Algebra and Autism

3Things On My Floor:
My dog Cleo and her stuffed animals aka babies, shower stuff and papers for filing

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
this blog, drinking water and listening to the trees blowing in the breeze

3 Things I want to Do Before I die:
travel the world, hopefully grow old and enjoy life

3 Things I Can Do:
lol, i'll keep this 'G' Scrapbook, Write and Cross Stitch

3 Ways to Describe my Personality:
mixed, laid back, friendly

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:
your intuition, your best friend, your heart (sounds good Jenny!)

3 Things I Don't Think You Should Listen to:
Rumours, Rap and Politicians (lol)

3 Favorite Foods:
only 3? Spanakopita, Jalapeno poppers and potatoes

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
water, coffee, and diet coke

3 Shows I watch:
Lost, CSI and Talk shows

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Penny,
Happy Birthday to you!

Hopefully you and your sailor man are having a fun and exciting day!!!

Tall tales said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!!!
You are a sweetheart!
Yes I agree we should all get together one night soon before Shari leaves!

Tanya said...

Jalapeno poppers....yummm, I forgot about those, gonna have to get me some!

Happy belated B'day...hope it was great!

Jenny said...

Please blog Penny! Give my girls a hug for me tonight!!

Tall tales said...

Hello hello? Can you hear me? Can you hear me now? How about now? Can you hear me now?

CAUSE I CANT HEAR YOU!!! lol

Blog sister blog