Monday, August 7, 2006

Monday Menu Plan

This is my first shot at meal planning and it's going to be a rough one, lol.

Monday:
Chicken stir Fry, steamed rice and garlic toast
(Stir fry is chicken, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, baby corn, pea pods, green and red peppers)

Tuesday:
Honestly probably something from Terrace as we're going to a tea and then shopping.

Wednesday:
Lasagne, spring mix salad and garlic toast

Thursday:
BBQ'd Chicken, roasted potatoes with peppers, zucchini and onion, garden salad

Friday:
Grilled Salmon with dill sauce, rice pilaf and assorted grilled veggies

Saturday and Sunday undecided....hey I covered Mon - Fri though, lol.

xo Pen

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I never thought I'd love it but I do! Menu planning is so easy and it takes the guesswork out of what to have!
Great menu BTW. Friday night's looks awesome!!

Sharijoy said...

Fri is so good that I invited Dug and I over there so forget my Friday dinner...I'm having SALMON

Laura said...

Hi Penny! Your menu looks delicious. I love salmon and can almost never have it cause I have a family of allergics here. Boo hoo for me. Thanks for sharing! Laura