Saturday, August 5, 2006


Alrighty, it's 4:30 a.m. in the freaking morning and i'm wide awake!!



Wow if only I had this much energy after work last night there's so much I could have accomplished, lol. If I started re-organizing the living room it would wake Hal up so instead i'm here journalling in my book and playing online.

k, just got back from letting Cleo out, filled her water dish and folded a load of laundry, put another in the dryer and should really try to get some zzzzz's.

xo and sweet dreams to all
Pen

1 comments:

Jenny said...

It was awesome seeing you today. I only wish we could have spent more time together! How did your trip to Walmart go? Scott was chuckling when we drove by. Was wondering if you made it there.
Anyhow let me know if you guys come in on Monday. TTYL!!
(Hope you're feeling better these days!!! Sorry that when we've MSN'd each other I've been so focused on myself!!!)