Monday, August 7, 2006

"HoneyDo" list

This is our "Honey Let's Do" list:

Main Bathroom:
- Finish scrubbing the grout off the shower tiles and then seal. (Previous owners grouted and left it on the tiles instead of wiping it off so we've got one nasty looking shower)

- Paint, hang curtains (Hal wants to keep the blinds but i'm nixing that!) and decorate with Asian theme. Colours are Benjamin Moore Sundried Tomato for feature wall and Rapture for the remaining walls.

Main Bedroom:
- Art/Photo's for wall
- Curtains for windows

Kitchen:
- Fix countertop in the sink corner
- Hang Nana's plates
- New clock

Office:
- Paint
- New desk, bookshelf and *quietly types* BASKETS for closet shelving unit and bookshelf
- Floor protector for under office chair

Basement:
- Find out the cause of that funky smell
- New gyproc, paint for walls and for concrete floor
- Set up gym equipment so it can be a workout room but that nasty odor has to go!!

Whew, I think that's it and it feels good just to have typed it. Hal and I are trying to focus on completing one room at a time but we have this horrible tendency to float from room to room. First priority is to 100% finish the main bathroom and to get pictures for the main bedroom then that's two rooms completed!!

Thanks
Shari for the idea of posting what needs to be done, it truly does help.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your bathroom is going to be amazing!!! I love Asian inspired rooms. The colours are awesome( I went to the Benjamin Moore website!!!) Can't wait to see the outcome!!

Sharijoy said...

I'll help you pick BASKETS!!!! panting at the thought of basket shopping!! lol I know it was my idea but boy oh boy I really gotta do that too!!! my list is HUGE!!!!!!!