Friday, August 4, 2006

More musings..

- If you throw a cat out the car window is it considered Kitty Litter?

- why are chocolate chips tear drop shaped and not like a chip

- why are chicken fingers called chicken fingers?

- why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

- why do people sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when they're already there?

- if a person has multiple personalities and one tries to commit suicide would the 'others' be charged with attempted murder (hehehe, sick I know but I bet you laughed)

- if a mute swears does his Mother wash his hands with soap? (found this one and had a good giggle)

- If a cow could laugh would milk come out it's nose?

- Ever wonder why there isn't mouse flavoured cat food?

1 comments:

Sharijoy said...

K..........those all made my morning before going to bed!! love the kitty litter one!! have fun with my baby girl! give Jen a great big hug for me!! thanks again for going sale'in with me and take'n my wee one!!