Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wordy Wednesday

*edited to add that I know it's Thursday but just found this today so i'm doing Wordy Wednesday as well.

Wednesday word day....The W's ...

one thing wonderful: my family and friends
one thing wacky: Cleo, she cracks me up
three things wild: bears (lots of them right now too), wolves and eagles
one thing wet: Quade's tongue
five things wilted: outside plants in planters, lettuce that I just tossed, leaves on the lawn, one of my house plants and can't think of a fifth one....
one thing weary: Me, tired after working today, grocery shopping, making dinner and now relaxing
seven things wasted: just cleaned out my fridge so this should be easy: peas, spinach, coleslaw, fruit dip, sour cream, a toy I bought for Quade...gone in 20 minutes and money on lotto ticket
eight things warrant-less: WHAT?!
one thing wiggly: Quade and Cleo's bums when I come home from work
one thing written: Grocery list (by Hal)
one thing wanting: To get a winter coat
two things worthless: life without love and wasted food
one thing weightless: love
one thing wobbly: Quade
one thing wrinkled: blanket on the couch
a few things wealthy: myself with all the blessings in my life, those with children and someone in the world with lots of dough, lol.

well thats my wordy wednesday


1 comments:

joni said...

whoot whoot you just made my night.

guess what.

we got a puppy today.. its a golden lab/rottweiler. She is 6 weeks old. We are all quite smitten by her.

should i be scared? hahaha