Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rio has had his name changed

Hi all,
Just getting ready to head to work but wanted to post that Rio has had to have his name changed as it was too close to Cleo and my poor girl was getting confused as all heck when we would correct Rio. His name has been changed to Quade and in all honesty seems to suit him and he also responds better to it.

I'll be back after work to post about this amazing weekend! All I can say is I love my friends you truly are the best and 'Thank You" doesn't even cover how much my heart is feeling.

4 comments:

Sharijoy said...

We loves yeah!! and lil Quade too!!I'm glad you we're surprised...tee hee!!

Jenny said...

We do love you Pen!! Here's a shoutout for us crazy friends!!! Long live karaoke!!

Jenny said...

and a shout out to the limbo Queen..her highness of the Limbo Stick....Sharijoy!!!

alisonwonderland said...

Quade is absolutely adorable! Just reading your schedule (in the post below) was making me tired! :)