Sunday, October 14, 2007

Multi purpose pets!


This is what happens when you've really got to go to the bathroom in the middle of loading the dishwasher! I could hear a clank sound and thought "No way!" Sure enough I come out of the bathroom and this is what I witness, lol. He has another purpose too I guess for those who need wood chips. I wonder why the little guy doesn't get splinters in his butt!

Now, not to forget Cleo as she has her own purpose too. She's the official clean up girl after their cookies and dinner, plus she makes a great workout companion for Quade as well. I'll try to get it on video when they chase each other around the coffee table.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's the cutest picture!!!

Sharijoy said...

If it were Doug thats how he'd let the dogs do the dishes...pre lick!!