Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm so tired!!

Please don't think i'm a whiner but holy christ am I ever old and this little furry bugger is tiring me out!! I know he's only a puppy and couldn't imagine how much a real child can wear you down. I love Rio to bits and am happy to have him but I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! lmao.

This is the first time all week i've been able to get on and blog or for that matter catch up on everyone elses.

Here's my routine:

3:30 a.m. Rio outside to do his business
7:00 a.m. Shower, get Rio up and outside to do his business, feed him and Cleo, play with him and Cleo while getting ready for work, quickly eat something as I head out the door

8:20 a.m. Work

12:00 p.m. Catch the bus home, get Rio out to do his business, feed him, play with him and Cleo while I try to get some lunch myself.

12:40 p.m. Catch the bus back to work

1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Work

5:15 p.m. Catch the bus home

5:20 p.m. Home, let Rio out to do his business, feed him, take him and Cleo out for their walk and to do the great sniffy, sightseeing and lately puddle jumping.

6:20 p.m. Back home to make dinner while keeping Satan....errr Rio out of stuff. I tell ya, when you think you've puppy proofed he proves ya wrong. This little guy goes none stop and is like a little Tasmanian Devil (Laura knows first hand how he gets wound up)

7:15 p.m. Dinner time usually, Rio goes into his crate while we eat (still working on Cleo in this department and really wish we had crate trained her earlier, we are looking to buy another large crate for her too)

7:45 Dinner is over and clean up of Kitchen begins.

8:15 Kitchen is clean, wake Rio up and back outside for another walk with Cleo then to the back yard for playtime.

9:00 p.m. In the house to try and get 10 minutes of peace while the two dogs play chase around the downstairs and Cleo does her best to put Rio in his place.

10:00 p.m. BED!!

That's my life and as much as I love the puppy stage the month of December is looking really challenging, lol. Can I have Christmas at someone else's house?? I'll decorate it and everything cuz this year Momma ain't putting much out cuz there's a little Taz living in the house and I just can't see my pretty things zipping around the house in the Devil's mouth.

10:40 p.m and Cinderella's turning into a pumpkin.... G'night all!

PS Luau at my house tomorrow...not sure how it's gonna go as it's looking like an indoor thing now....LIMBO IN THE LIVING ROOM!


1 comments:

Sharijoy said...

Hey Pen Pen...I was tuckered out just reading that!!!but can relate!! lol Party was soooooo much fun need another one soon!!