Friday, December 29, 2006

TWO

Because i'm terribly bored at work and there's no one here but me....no phone ringing, no one stopping by, the third floor is closing up early but us!!

Terrible Twos If you opened it, you have to do it.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Pen
2. Yo Bitz

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Sheesh, you'd think we were getting ready to play strip poker.......SOCKS

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. I have them....Love
2. Friendship

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Hanging with Hal
2. Be with family and friends

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Hug my Mom
2. NOT BE HERE AT WORK TODAY!!!!!

Two pets you had/have:
1. Our dog Cleo girl!
2. Our cat Weiner Willow

Two people who will fill this out: (I hope)
1. Jenny
2. Janelle

Two things you did last night:
1. Shopped with my sister
2. Watched Brother Bear with the family

Two People that live in your house:
1. Hal
2. Pen

Two things you ate today:
1. Banana
2. My sisters awesome homemade Turkey Soup...yummy for our tummies!

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Shell (my sis)
2. Shari.....Love ya, don't want to be cleanin' up what your cleaning up!!

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Toboganning with the kids
2. Go see Eragon

Two longest car rides:
1. BC to Nova Scotia (about 8 times in my life but wonderful trip)
2. BC to Saskatchewan border

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Hal and I's summer break

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Ice cold Coke

Two Cool People:
1. Laura
2. Rhonda

Two Favorite Bands/ Singers:
1. Don Williams
2. Def Leppard

Two Necessities:
1. God
2. My family and friends

Two Sports:
1. Hockey
2. Baseball

Two favorite candies:
1. Truffles that I got for Christmas (simply to die for!)
2. Cinnamon Caramel popcorn with nuts

Two Movies:
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. The Notebook

Two Books:
1. Tuesdays with Morrie
2. Pet Sematary

Two Channels:
1. the ones with Lost/Greys Anatomy/CSI's and Brothers and Sisters
2. Discovery/Animal Planet

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy New Year my friend!!!!!!!