Monday, December 4, 2006

Getting motivated....

Ho Ho Freaking Ho!

The heater in the beater is fried and we're not putting another penny into it....including me! (hehehe sorry couldn't resist!)

Hal is going to look at used vehicles in Terrace this week and see what he can find. We're in a quandry as to buying used and praying like heck that it's not going to dollar us to death and that we get something decent....Hold on! What the hell am I saying...ANYTHING is better then the Beater! I have to admit that it's been good to us for as old as it is. 1985 Pontiac 6000 with almost 300,000 km on it.

For Hal it's parting with a car that used to belong to his Mom and then to his Aunt. For him it was more of an emotional attachment cuz it could not be for anything else, lol.

Fingers crossed and positive thoughts that we find something reasonable that's not going to break the bank.

Now to the getting motivated part. I've skipped out on Yoga more then a couple times now and really have to get into something physical but i'm finding that this is not what I want. There are also Christmas cards to be finished and baking. Tonight i'm doing the Christmas cards and wrapping up the last of the parcels to be mailed tomorrow.

On a positive note it's only 18 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY SISTER AND HER FAMILY ARRIVE!!!

xo Pen

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you say wrapping the last of the presents??
I haven't even bought the presents yet!!LOL!!
Okay, I need to get my butt in gear!!
When we retired our Honda it had 365000 kms on it. It was a sad day!
Good luck in finding a vehicle. Let me know when you are in Terrace, we can meet up for lunch or coffee..
TTYL!