Sunday, May 14, 2006

How I spent the weekend!

This weekend was very productive!! I love being in the garden but it has to be when the mood strikes....let's just say this weekend the front flower bed has been totally redone and the hanging baskets are almost finished. The front lawn needs to be levelled but we just can't afford it at this time so you'll see that the edging the former owners had in place is raised in places. I fixed it where I could and built up the flower bed a bit more then it was and there was even a few large rocks left over that were just perfect for adding a little different texture. Looking forward to everything being in bloom and getting pictures again at that time. Here's a few pictures of what it looks like right now:





2 comments:

Sharijoy said...

Hey woman... I'm jealous..... I'll NEVER and I mean Never be able to weed all my gardens.......... ps do you what kind any of your flowers are??? LOL

Jenny said...

It looks so pretty. I'm gonna take some pics tomorrow morning and let you see my rock garden. I think most are weeds though.