Friday, November 10, 2006

Off to Rupert

I'm off to Prince Rupert with Laura and the boys this weekend for a Tae Kwon Do tourney and am looking forward to getting away for a couple of days.

The weather is supposed to be wet and windy but that's okay, Rupert is a beautiful place to visit and spending time with Laura and the boys is always so much fun.

She's a wonderful friend who has been by my side for so much, telling me when i've messed up and giving me a reality check but just as quick to give a hug or emotional support.

It's true in life what they say about being lucky to have one or two really good/best friends. In this life i've been fortunate to have 4 and there's room for more but if this is the limit then I'm greatly blessed and oh so fortunate.

I'm feeling introspective today but not enough time to blog it. For the 4 women in my life who are my soul sisters 'I love ya and Thank you from my whole heart!'

Peace out for now,
Pen

0 comments: