Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I'm so freaking excited!!

Fingers crossed that everything goes as planned so that.....My sister and her family can come here for Christmas!! It's been at least 6 years since we've had a Christmas together and i'm so excited about spending it with all of them.

My nephews are soooo excited too. Hal is over the moon as am I, it's going to be a wonderful Christmas and to share it in our new home is even more of a blessing.

I'll be back with more later..dinner time right now and my honey has hockey tonight so want to be a 'good wife' and have him fed before he goes.

xo Pen

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay Penny!!! We all should get together during the holidays!!
I got some great news the other day too...my sister is coming home for Christmas!!! We aren't telling my parents though, so they'll be super shocked.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
I love your template btw!!
I'm off to play a couple of hands!!