Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yay colour back on the blog!

Since I've changed the blog template all pictures have shown up in gray and it was driving me crazy. Tonight was the night to sit down and go through the Template HTML and find the problem. Turns out there was a Filter on for images and it has now been changed to 'none' and voila....COLOUR!!

Can you all believe that it's already almost the beginning of August? There was so many things that we wanted to get done in the yard but it's been set aside and we are learning that we have to quit saying "I'll get to it" and just do it while we think of it. It's far to easy to get sidetracked and carried away with other things.


Now for a vent! Went to breakfast today with the familia Taylor after garage saling and enjoyed seeing everyone, had a good meal and lots of coffee. Afterwards Laura, Colton and I did a little bit of shopping, took them home and then headed back to get Hal for lunch. Well outside OWT there is a group bbq'ing hot dogs and smokie dogs and thought "Oh Hal enjoys these and as soon as he smells them he's going to want some for lunch." I go pay for two and he comes out just as they were ready so he loads them up with mustard and ketchup. Off we go heading home. I told him at the table that they should be wrapped or stuff will fall all over.


We get home and sure enough there is mustard and ketchup on the console between us and he gets all spazzy. Heads into the house for me to get what is left in the truck so I load up my arms and in I go. He says to me "Did you clean up the mess?!?!" At this I say to him "Who made the bloody mess and was asked to wrap the things better so there was no mess?!?!" I then laughed in sheer madness and asked "Where are you eating your lunch? He replies "I'm not sure..why?"

My reply "Cuz where ever you are I AM NOT!"


Sheesh, try to do something kind and it bites ya in the ass....no more smokies at lunch for Hal, he's on his own, lol.

Here are some pictures from the last little bit to close off tonights random, all over the place blog.

Surprise! New neighbour.



View of the Kitimat River from the Drift Boat:


I believe this is Wathl Creek but am not 100% sure so my apologies if I'm incorrect.


Mom F., Hal and Dad F.
Staining the fence - what a difference!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good you!! Love the lil bear! MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Shari Joy