Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cool space saving idea!

I'm going to try to utilize this idea when I renovate the home office/craft area. I absolutely love the space saving and the ability to have a table pop down out of the closet so that I can do gift wrapping, etc. and use the wrapping paper, ribbons, etc. right in the closet without dragging it all out.

Looking forward to getting down to business.....ummmm, errr, Shari, please read the following ad:

Tool challenged woman looking for a Carpenter.
Will do childcare in trade. If interested please
call Harry and Penz place.

LOL.








http://www.ivydesign.at/downloads/Picture_Table_Picture_Bench_Folder.pdf

1 comments:

Laura said...

Hey that is cooler than I thought when you explained it. Are you going to order it or does it have to be made? LT