Sunday, February 17, 2008

DOWN WITH WINTER and IS ANYONE OUT THERE??

k, so I've realized that a bit of the winter blues had set in and left me feeling uninspired, grouchy, negative and hibernation mode. I get up and ready for work, go to work, come home, cook dinner and get lost in tv land or surfing the net.


Winter hasn't been as long this year so far but with so much more snow, the ankle injury, Quade's hip and one vehicle i've been housebound and feeling sorry for myself. The last few days with the sun shining, longer days and an overall feeling of 'waking up' has me feeling more inspired and alive.


I know the blog has been boring and a lot about Quade and what's going on but hope to get back on track with Meal Plan Monday, want to join in on Time Travel Tuesday (or something else if I can get creative) and to see what else is out there.


Hopefully some of you are still reading this, I know Shari, Jenny and Sue read and comment but it doesn't seem like there's anyone else out there so ladies perhaps this blog will get a bit more interesting and back to life!

I had to add this little montage about where we are at in regards to Quade. I think it pretty much sums it up better then I could say....

View this montage created at One True Media
One More Day

Off to open the windows, air out the house and do some housework and then it's nap time. 5 hours sleep did not cut it last night, lol.



4 comments:

Jenny said...

I feel like it's been the longest winter ever!
I sure hope that spring starts to make its appearance!
Any news with Quade?

Jenny said...

Loved the montage Penny!!

Sharijoy said...

I too LOVED and had a lil tear over the montage!! my how he has grown and changed!!....I got to get into the blogging thing again too......kids,house, life, laziness!! was great seeing and hanging with you tonite its been too long!! xox sj

Janelle said...

i'm still here!!!!!
and i noticed your Keith Urban picture!! ummm...what??????? is he not the tasiest thing ever??? :)