Sunday, January 13, 2008

My worst fear....

I think my worst fear is coming true and that Quade has hip problems. I'm hoping it's a strain but his back right leg is turned out, he's bunny hopping up the stairs and doesn't sit up straight, his one leg is always cocked out to the side.

He's certainly favouring the leg and has a constant limp. He's going to the vet this week and as much as I wanted to wait until the pet insurance was in place I don't think this is worth waiting for.

I visit a Rottweiler discussion forum and one guy had the guts to tell me to 'Just put him down!' Well he may only be 5 months old but I can't imagine him not being in our lives.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

The nerve of the guy, thats horrible. Do what you can for him Pen, and Im sure all will be well!xo

Jenny said...

Oh Pen!!! Big hugs! I sure hope that Quade doesn't have hip problems!!