Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holy freaking snow!!!

Hal and I have lived here since October of '99 and this winter has had the most snow by far!! We're only the beginning of January and we must have had well over 8 feet of snow so far, this includes what has melted/disappeared from the rain and warmer weather.

Our deck has a 7 foot fence and our dogs now look over the fence to the back alley!! We're going to have to either get the snow blower back there to clear it off or else start putting them on a leash to go to the bathroom.

On other news my ankle is starting to feel a bit better but have a long way to go to heal completely. Hal has been amazing through this all, tonight he even did the grocery shopping and you have to know Hal to know what an amazing feat this was, lol. This week Laura called to see what I was up to while being laid up and I mentioned that Hal was going to bring up my Christmas totes so I could get the xmas decorations and ornaments put away as they were driving me nuts.

That night Laura, the boys, Jackie, Kenna and Michelle all showed up to pack up all the decorations!!! It was humbling and wonderful all at the same time. I'm so thankful for their help. I know Shari if you were available you would have been here in a heartbeat.....how's the first aid course going? You will do wonderful!

Marianne and Deborah have been complete angels at work too and big kudo's to them for their patience and help! I love working there and am glad to have been given that extra kick in the pants from those involved in getting me to apply!

On the work topic i'd like to ask those who can to please say a prayer for Hazel. She's a wonderful, sweet lady who last week was hit on the highway after her bus broke down. She's been seriously injured and was flown from PG to Vancouver, with not being at work I haven't received an update but will call tomorrow to see if they have anything new to report.

Off to finish watching a movie and hang with the dogs....well my girl as Quade has gone to bed.

Here are some new pictures of the pets and please don't think Cleo has something contagious as her allergies are back and it's time to switch her food again.


0 comments: