Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday morning blues

What a great weekend this one was....Friday night dinner with good friends, Saturday was Miss Kali's second birthday party, Saturday night was Bingo (I haven't played in years and had no idea it was computerized now!!!!) We stayed for late night and arrived home at 1:30 a.m. and for the life of me I could not sleep. Finally at 4:30 a.m. I crawled into bed and slept until 5:30 when Hal woke up to go fishing with a friend. Fell back to sleep until 9:30 when the phone rang and then off for breakfast with Shari and the kids, from there we went to Scott and Gloria's and participated in Sam's going away/18th Birthday lunch as she was flying out last night. WHEWWWWWW!!! This morning i'm exhausted but very happy!

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you get a "BINGO"?
What are your plans for this weekend?

Pen said...

I think i'll be hanging around home. Have to get window's cleaned before it gets too cold and organize spare room. Let me know if your coming in and my doors always open.

Jenny said...

I think I'll come in on Saturday. Thought it would be nice to get together with you and Shari and the babes.