Friday, May 4, 2007

Update in our world

wow, it's been crazy the last couple weeks! We've got the boat in the water, Hal and I will take our maiden voyage together tomorrow and i'm so excited!!

I have to say that Parker is absolutely adorable *I know already said it but he truly is!* and Kali Joy, well I love her more and more. She's turning into quite the individual and never ceases to bring a smile to your face. Shari and Doug are truly amazing parents who create beautiful babies too. Once again Hal and I say "Congratulation on the birth of your little son!"

In our world now Hal and I have completely changed our way of eating because of his health issues that have come up.

I'm generally eat a very healthy diet but my dearest was a late night snacker, grilled cheese, bacon n' eggs, kinda guy and now that he's found out his cholesterol is high he's on board with me. Needless to say this has made heart healthy cooking a whole lot easier. We now consume way more vegetables and are purging all the sugary, junk food out of the house.

I now walk with Cleo every night and have managed to get in a few morning walks with her plus Hal and I have been doing yardwork/spring cleaning.

I've lost 6 of the 8 lbs I gained over winter and right now am going to be happy with that loss and keep doing the same for another two weeks and then hopefully kick it up another notch.

Wishing you all well and will try to post more often. I have to say that the girls got me hooked on Facebook and i've found relatvies and friends whom i've been out of touch with for quite some time and it's been fabulous!!

1 comments:

Sharijoy said...

hey ...you've posted less than me and I have an excuse!!!