Monday, October 2, 2006

TV Junkie

Okay, time to own up to the fact that now i've officially become a TV addict!! OMG i'm so thrilled that Grey's Anatomy, LOST, CSI's, Two and a Half Men, Desperate Housewives, Ghost Whisperer, The Amazing Race, Survivor.....gah, the list is endless.

I've made a deal with myself that after work every night I must go for a good walk and do Cleo's obedience training before I can watch that night's favourite program.

So far today i've stayed active by vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing floors and cleaning windows. Heading out now while the sun is shining and it's beautiful out to go for a walk and do Cleo's training. I absolutely love this time of year as the air is crisp and cool with the wonderful smells of Fall! Yesterday was spent starting the clean up of the back garden...ugh that's going to be a huge job and i'm actually looking foward to making it a dog pen.

Off to enjoy the beautiful outdoors, home to make dinner and then i've got a hot date with the men of CSI Miami and Prison Break!

Keep smiling!
Pen

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm a TV Junkie as well!!! Did you watch CSI on Thursday?? Awesome...
I should be cleaning my floors as well...will do that in the next couple of days!
TTYL!

Sharijoy said...

I think we are all junkies....my list isn't as long but boy oh boy I'm sooooo excited for lost!! I need to get season two on disc now!!! we'll have to have a rerun dvd movie nite of season one and two!!

Jenny said...

Okay Penny turn off the tv and post something...just joking!
We just about finished season 2 of lost so I can't wait. It was an awesome season.
TTYL

Pen said...

The list looks really, really bad doesn't it, lol. Although that's spread out over the week (does that sound better?)

I'm all for a rerun movie night.

LOL Jenny, just posted a really long, question filled blog.