Monday, October 16, 2006

Am I getting in over my head?

I'm finally motivated to get going with fitness again. Hal is bringing the elliptical upstairs from the basement and we're setting it up in our bedroom, lord knows there's enough space for it.

I've also signed up for Yoga Fusion Monday and Thursday evenings starting November 6.


"Yoga Fusion uses basic Yoga postures and fuses other stretch ‘n strengthening exercises from Pilates and sport into one great class. Warm ups include breathing techniques and Sun salutations providing exercises that promote flexibility, muscle tone, and relaxation. This class will help participants feel energized, increase circulation and help reduce stress."

I'm also considering these two other courses so that i'll be active 5 days a week and seriously it's only one hour out of each day. I'm to the point now that an hour a day is the least I can take for myself to become healthier and more fit.

Sculpt ‘n Stretch Saturday mornings. 45 min strength and endurance workout to boost your metabolism and tone and firm the entire body.Then release and relax with a 1/2 hour stretch using basic yoga andrelaxation techniques

X-Press Ball Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. A total body conditioning class that doesn’t require a lot of time. Uses the stability ball and various pieces of resistance equipment.

This would leave Wednesday and Sunday as free days and would provide a great resting day between classes. I'm excited and looking forward to the changes.

Take care all,
Pen

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish sometimes I lived in Kitimat with you guys! I would do all of those mentioned. Maybe I'll come in sometime to do a drop in with you guys!

Tanya said...

Go for it...reap the benefits, you deserve it! And its nice to just have some "me" time.