Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday morning wake up call

I love you Gibson
I love you Gibson
I love you Gibson

Woke up this morning at 6:45 a.m. to my boy whining and wanting outside to do his business. He went out, brought him back in and tucked him back in his crate. Usually he goes back to sleep for at least an hour - this morning my handsome black boy wanted to stay up while I had visions of pillows, duvets and sleeping going through my head.

We ended up getting up and started getting some much needed housework done.

Later today it's off to Terrace with a friend to get a few odds and ends and then tomorrow after work I'll hit a few places here in town that I need to finish up shopping.

Bye for now,
Pen

2 comments:

sue said...

Holey Moley, I got so excited, I love love your new background, but I see you haven't updated which is fine, but at least you have been on here, I have been checking.. I have been home the past week, I had eye surgery on Monday past.. now its the waiting game till it mends and I can see out of it again.. I go back to work on Tuesday almost done, June 18 my last day for two months yahoo.. ttyl hope you are well friend...

BluEyedFool said...

Hey Sue,
Not sure if you still check the blog or not but i'm making a concerted effort to update more regularly.

I need to link up my buddies blogs again!

take care,
Penny