Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pictures of our boy Gibson

Wow, I can't believe what a difference a puppy can make. Hal and I are both very happy and the house seems alive again. I was thinking back to when Cleo was first sick in November and how things really hadn't been the same since then.

I still deal with guilt about not having her put to sleep sooner but the reality is that we didn't know it was Kidney disease. We thought it was the Spondylosis (sp) and the fracture on her back. I do find comfort knowing that she is now at peace and no longer suffering any pain. We still miss her cuddles and her singing when we come home and the way she would always greet us with one of her special babies.

Here, though, is the new bright spot in our life and what a happy little boy he is. We decided on the name Gibson for a few reasons. First being that little kids would quite often say something else, we didn't want him to only come when called "Tucker, you little f$%@&r" hehehe. Gibson makes me think of Guitars and in turn lots of good memories. For Hal, thinking after we had him named, that his Aunt totally adored Mel Gibson. Have to admit that I didn't even think of Mel when we thought of Gibson, lol.

Anywhooo, here is our Mr. Gibson Boy




4 comments:

Tanya said...

Tucker you little trucker???? Lol!

He is adorable Penny!

Sharijoy said...

I Love Gibs... so happy for yous!! MR. SUPER CUTE!!XOXOX

Jenny said...

He's gorgeous!!!
Congrats!

SueakaNana said...

I love Gibson as well, and I have to admit I thought of the guitar before Mel as well.. great name and Gibs does sound good shortened as well enjoy your new boy Hal and Penny.. ttysoon. Sue