Sunday, October 19, 2008

What to do and how to get there?

I'm struggling with this and am sure there are many of us who do. I want to lose weight, more importantly I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! However, I've been extremely lazy and though I want to get more physically active there is just no motivation.

Our eating has not been nearly as good as it was either. We've both fallen back into an unhealthier eating pattern and I think it's one of those "What we know, comfort zone" things. I'm pulling out the cook books and getting some fresh, new meal ideas and perhaps that will help again get the motivation going for healthier meals.
Along with that is going to be meal preparation on Sundays because by the time I get home from work the process of preparing a healthy meal is daunting.

I have been walking Cleo at least 4 times a week but know that is not nearly enough, yes it is a start but not enough to fire up the metabolism. Must make a date with some exercise equipment and Laura's place. This is one that has to be added to the "Going to do it" not the "I have to".

Off to vacuum and paint the rest of the trim for the door and window. Repairman will be here this week to update some wiring in the office and it's good to go. I will post pictures of the process. It has been awhile but the office was put on the backburner while we enjoyed summer.

ta ta for now
xo Pen

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I hear ya loud and clear. I don't understand weight. Why is it so darn hard to keep off? Why does it seem that overnight you gain like a million pounds and you don't know how you did it...and I'm not exaggerating;)

If you can figure out the secret...let me know!

Janelle said...

oh i am right there with you babe.
sooooo frustrating.

i have to say though. i love LA weight loss. i may not be losing as much as they would like, but the changes i have made & learned are amazing.

be encouraged - you are NOT alone !:)