Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fight Night Saturday and surprises!

Shout out to Laura!! You are the most amazing, wonderful friend and person. You never cease to amaze me with your kindness, consideration and how you always think of others.

Last night we went to Laura and Adam's for UFC Fight Night along with a group of friends. It was nice that Hal was actually able to come as well and meet Lewis and Rita. Anyway back to the surprise end of things...

We had finished eating, there was a group watching fights and another group of us playing games and some were downstairs playing Guitar Hero, pool, etc. All of the sudden it gets quiet and there are only a few people around. Next thing you know a bunch come out of Laura and Adam's bedroom singing 'Happy Birthday!'. OMG I was so embarrased and I told Laura she was a bugger and an ass (in a nice way okay and it has to do with the ass family, lol). Well they got me, had no freaking idea that she was going to do that. Guess I had walked right by the cake and didn't see it, saw the beautiful bouquet of flowers and they were soooo cheerful in her dining room.

I said "thank you" and stuff but words cannot express how my heart feels Laura. You are a blessing to all of us who have been touched by your kindness and love.

Big hugs and a heartful of love to you dear friend!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Pen Pen

0 comments: