Sunday, December 30, 2007

Puppy dog kisses and Burglary

I am officially grossed out by my sweet little bundle of puppy!! Word of warning to anyone whom may be greeted by Quade with a wet kiss.....you never, ever, ever know where that cute little face has been or what it's eaten.

YUP YOU GUESS IT...QUADE IS A TURD BURGLER!!!! Not only has he been trying to get the Kitty Crunchies but I actually busted him feasting on Poopsicles in the back yard....BLECHHH!!

You know I wouldn't mind Quade cleaning up after himself if it was like these two examples:






Off to brush someone's teeth, give them a bath and basically just sanitize their furry body then out in the snow to find the remaining poopsicles! Ta Ta for now.

2 comments:

Sharijoy said...

eeeewwwwww....yuck!!!!I've heard of dogs doing that!!!gross.....better get Quade some "Orbits"...you know "got a dirty mouth clean it up with Orbit for a good clean feeling no matter what!!"...haha

Jenny said...

Yucks is right!!!
Hey girl, we are just waiting for our computer..should be here anyday now!!
Then I'm back with vengeance. I'll be setting up the health/fitness blog so we can keep each other accountable!!
Happy New Years!!