Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to Blogging...Meal Plan Monday

and going to start with Meal Plan Monday! I really miss blogging and now am going to make time to Blog as I found it's not just a place for others to read but for me to release stuff that I otherwise tend to keep inside.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to check in on other blogs as well, it may not be everyones blog every day but at least once or twice a week.

Onwards and UpWORDS (hopefully lotsa words)!



Pork Souvlaki, rice and greek salad

Grilled chicken, ceasar salad and potatoes

Mushroom, swiss Turkey burger, garden salad and home fries *not deep fried but baked*

Beef kabobs, rice and grilled vegetables

Homemade pizza and hot wings with assorted cold veggies and low fat ranch dip

Spicy Italian turkey sausage and veggie penne, foccacia bread and spinach salad

That's this weeks menu....look forward to seeing everyone elses!!

6 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i'm so glad to see you back in the blogosphere! i've missed you!

mmm. this looks like a yummy week! enjoy!

tegdirb92 said...

those turkey burgers sound delicious!! What a great week you have planned.

Jenny said...

Glad your back darling! I was thinking the same about the MPM...I think I will post mine tomorrow morning!
TTYL

Christi said...

Everything sounds yummy - especially the burgers. Mushroom swiss is my fave!

Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks yummy!!!

♥Sandra

G.P. said...

welcome back

gp in montana
http://fishcreekhouse.blogspot.com/2006/08/morning-is-for-muffins_18.html